PAN AMERICAN LATINO EXPRESS, INC.
Vehicles Shipping Requirements
Vehicles from PR to US
- Vehicle Registration
- Title of the Vehicle
- Copy of driver ‘s license of the owner (if owner is not in PR, you need to call us)
Documents must be Originals
- Certificate in original of no debt from ACAA (Valid for 20 days)
- Notarized Sworn Statement – authorizing Pan American Latino Express, Inc. and Crowley PR Services to conduct all necessary transactions for the proper exportation of your vehicle. Must include all car information.
- From “Colecturía” a $10 voucher with code 5122 and a $2.00 voucher with code 842.
You need to buy additional stamps in Colecturía to be used for Obras Públicas:
Buy two $11.00 stamps with code 5120
Buy two $2.00 stamps with code 842
7. When you go to “Obras Públicas” – Ask for Certificado de No Multas and also for Form 234. They will need the above stamps. (Valid for 2 days).
8. Certificate of Inspection from “Departamento de Vehículos Hurtados de la Policía”. (Valid for 5 days).
9. Receipt of Pressure Washing including the motor and beneath the vehicle. (Valid for 2 days).
- No personal stuff inside of vehicle will be accepted.
- All vehicles may have at least one-fourth tank fuel or less than ½ tank
- Insurance is optional
Vehicles from US to PR
- Copy of vehicle’s title
- Copy of driver’s license of the owner